SAILING THE WHITE WATER YEARS:
RIDING THE WAVE OF CHANGE
March 9, 2013
8:00 – 3:00
South Hills Middle School
13508 South 4000
West Riverton, UT 84065
Don’t miss Utah’s premier conference for Middle Level Educators. In its 33rd year, the conference is sure to provide participants with relevant information and resources to energize teaching, learning, and leading. The conference is one of the best sources of professional learning to be found in the state. Get your friends and colleagues and plan to attend.
- Nationally known keynote speaker – David Sanders
- Over 50 breakout sessions
- Register as a group – for every 5 you get the 6th registration free
- Network with fellow middle level educators who are struggling with the same issues
- Nominate and recognize great teams and individuals who make a difference in the lives of middle level students.
- Recognized by the Association for Middle Level Education (formally National Middle Level Association) as one of the best conferences in the Rocky Mountain Area.
- Learn new ideas and activities you can use on Monday.
David Sanders, our keynote is passionate and energized about middle level education. He is a teacher who has taught in suburban and inner-city schools. David is known for his wit and hands on practical ideas. His presentations are entertaining and insightful. Teachers and schools love his ability to connect and provide great ideas that are motivational. David has presented at numerous schools and conferences. Published in the NMSA Teaming CD,Incentive Publications Nuts and Bolts of Active Learning, EdDigest.
Don’t forget to nominate co-workers, teammates, administrators and friends for awards given by Utah Middle Level Association.