Presenters are needed for the Annual Utah Middle Level Association Conference. UMLA is looking for those of you who are doing magical things for and with middle level students. One of the hallmarks of our annual conference is that it highlights the important work of teachers and administrators and provides a wealth of ideas for participants.
- Proposal must be submitted using the form at Eventbrite UMLA Conference with the promotional code “presenter” by January 9. Please use the “Copy data from…” drop down option to save yourself some typing.
- Proposals will be read by the Conference Committee, and presenters will be notified by e-mail of their status by January 25.
- Presentations are 50 or 100 minutes in length.
- Presenters receive a conference registration discount.
Cost of registration is $40! Please Register.
- If you are presenting with other people, please list them and make sure they listed in the same registration form.
- UMLA cannot reimburse for travel, copies, or conference registration expenses.
- Please understand our ability to provide technology is at the discretion of the host school. Plan on bringing your own technology and equipment.
- Utah State Re-licensure credit is available under Section 3, and presenters receive additional re-licensure credit.
- Presentations should focus on any or some of the following:
- Middle Level Essentials
- School Climate
- Teaching and Learning
- Student Support
- Subject Ideas and inspiration
Presenter Registration: Presenter registration is $40. You can register individually or with a group.
Our online registration form will accept AmEX, Discover, MasterCard or Visa in addition to pay offline methods of pay by check, at the door or ask to be sent an invoice for purchase orders.